The two natural disasters (earthquake and tsunami) that triggered the Fukushima nuclear accident claimed the lives of about 20,000 people. While no immediate deaths have been reported from the high-level radiation exposure from the resulting nuclear accident, it is abundantly clear that a substantial number of people in Japan have been exposed to the nuclear radiation.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/fukushima-health-risk.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2017-05-01 04:32:192019-11-11 05:10:202011 Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Who was affected and the potential health risks
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am