The 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant disaster was categorized as level 7 on the International Nuclear and Radiological Event Scale (INES), the same level assigned to the 1986 Chernobyl disaster. Level 7 is considered as the highest level for nuclear accidents, signifying a colossal release of radioactive material into the environment with widespread effects.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/fukushima-health-impacts.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2017-06-01 04:39:382019-11-11 05:03:062011 Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Heavy health penalties
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am