A healthy immune system is better equipped to deal with radioactive exposure. Consuming a wide spectrum of fruits and vegetables strengthens our immunity and gives us a cutting edge protection against the devastating effects of ionizing radiations.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/cesium-137-cardiovascular-damage.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2017-07-01 05:14:572019-11-11 05:18:502011 Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Cesium 137 and Cardiovascular Damage
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am