In Part 1 of our Radiation Detox series, we highlighted the benefits of sea vegetables and other foods including spirulina, chlorella, seaweeds, green and black tea. In the second part, we are going to discuss the role of anti-oxidants and sulfur compounds in protecting our body from ionizing radiations while reinforcing our body’s overall capacity to flush out radioactive toxins.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/anti-oxidants.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2017-09-01 06:09:242019-11-11 04:56:432011 Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Radiation Detox – Part 2
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am