A healthy immune system is better equipped to deal with radioactive exposure. Consuming a wide spectrum of fruits and vegetables strengthens our immunity and gives us a cutting edge protection against the devastating effects of ionizing radiations. And whether or not the Fukushima nuclear disaster culminates into a global calamity, a healthy nutritious diet goes a long way in providing considerable protection against everyday stress and environmental toxins.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/role-of-diet.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2017-10-01 06:31:432019-11-11 05:27:362011 Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Radiation Detox – Part 3
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am