The initial cost of decommissioning Japan’s Fukushima Dai-ichi nuclear plant was estimated to be USD $19 billion (2 trillion yen). But now it appears that actual expenses are escalating much beyond what was previously projected. The decommissioning effort has already made the coffers lighter by USD $770 million (80 billion yen) over just the last three years.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/decommissioning-cost-fukushima.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2017-12-01 08:01:212019-11-11 04:38:35The Cost of Decommissioning Fukushima Plant
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am