Ionizing radiations damage tissues and genetic material by generating free radicals that cause oxidation of membrane lipids, DNA, RNA, proteins and other cellular structure. This leads to chronic inflammation, organs dysfunction, mutations and disease in the body.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/radioprotection.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-02-01 08:17:312019-11-11 04:49:272011 Fukushima Nuclear Disaster: Radiation Detox – Part 4
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am