Takashi Kawamura, head of Tokyo Electric Power Company (TEPCO), announced that nearly 777,000 tons of water contaminated with tritium will soon be dumped into the Pacific Ocean.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/fukushima-waste.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-05-01 03:22:082019-11-11 04:22:09Would it be safe to release Fukushima waste water into the ocean?
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am