Radioactivity unleashed by the 2001 Fukushima nuclear disaster has created more challenges than what meets the eye. Experts say that long-term social and psychological impact of any nuclear crisis, is way more damaging than the physical risks from the radioactive exposure.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/fukushima-aftermath.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-06-01 03:32:482019-11-11 04:35:21Fukushima Aftermath: Mental Health and Emotional Consequences
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am