The radioactive material injected into the environment by the 2011 Fukushima accident, the world’s second largest nuclear disaster after Chernobyl, has led to widespread consequences on human health. Studies tell us that this radioactivity is going to persist in the environment for a long time and highlight that there is no safe dose below which there are no side effects.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/radiation-effects-animals.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-08-01 06:34:522019-11-11 04:02:25Radiation Effects on Fukushima Monkeys
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am