When we talk about radiation exposure and its effects on the body, we usually mean ionizing radiation (IR) – the kind that can damage living tissue. The fact is, we are exposed to ionizing radiation every day either from natural sources (coming from radon, minerals, rocks, soil, and cosmic rays) or from man-made sources (from exposure to X rays, CT scans, radiotherapy, nuclear accidents and workplace radiation).
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/radiation-immune-system.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-09-01 07:13:492019-11-13 02:48:57How ionizing radiation affects the body
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am