Ginkgo biloba (scientific name Salisburia adiantifolia) is a plant extract that has been traditionally used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years. Historically, gingko was used as a natural remedy for asthma, bronchitis, fatigue, and improving brain health.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/ginko-biloba-radioprotective-agent.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-10-01 07:27:182019-11-11 04:16:44Gingko Biloba in Radiation Exposure
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am