The 2011 Fukushima nuclear disaster was the second-most serious nuclear accident in history, after Chernobyl in 1986. It caused serious damage to the nuclear reactors 1, 2, 3 and 4 at the Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant. As a result, massive amounts of radionuclides were released in Fukushima prefecture, posing serious environmental threats of known, and unknown, nature.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/cesium-microparticles.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-11-01 09:50:492019-11-11 04:27:05The Discovery of Cesium Rich Microparticles
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am