Tokyo Electric Power Co. (TEPCO) has revealed that much of the water stored at the disaster-stricken nuclear plant – that the Japanese government was considering releasing into the Pacific Ocean – is still radioactive. This disturbing admission has indeed complicated the on-going decommissioning process, which is already marred by a number of other factors.
https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/fukushima-radioactive-water.jpg 450 800 Fukushima Research Team https://www.fukushima-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/fukushima-update-logo.png Fukushima Research Team2018-12-01 10:26:012019-11-11 03:43:40Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactive
- Biggest health risks after FukushimaJune 1, 2019 - 7:25 am
- Water at Fukushima nuclear plant still radioactiveDecember 1, 2018 - 10:26 am
- The Discovery of Cesium Rich MicroparticlesNovember 1, 2018 - 9:50 am
- Gingko Biloba in Radiation ExposureOctober 1, 2018 - 7:27 am
- How ionizing radiation affects the bodySeptember 1, 2018 - 7:13 am